At Worldwide Integrative Healthcare, we specialize in providing not only the best in physical medicine and natural pain management, but we also realize the importance of the analysis and diagnosis of your pain and injuries. We focus on providing the best of both traditional medical testing with cutting edge nerve studies and blood analysis of your condition. We use some of the most advanced tests in medicine today. The ALCAT diagnostic allergy and environmental sensitivity test is an example of one the cutting edge tests that we use to evaluate where chronic inflammation and stress is affecting our patients.
This is a complete list of our services specially done on-site:
- X-Rays: We use the lowest amount of radiation with our diagnostic x-rays. Our team utilizes these tests to assess not only injuries to the spine but also to the extremities as well.
- Electromyography (EMG Testing): With electromyography testing, our specialists can determine if there is any dysfunction or irregular activity to the function of the muscles themselves. This test allows a more accurate diagnosis of muscle injury and impairment.
- NCV Testing (Nerve Conduction Velocity Studies): NCV tests allows our team to diagnosis where in the body there is dysfunction or impairment to a nerve. This is the hallmark test for sciatica pain treatment. Often times this test gives us a more accurate understanding of where our patient’s peripheral neuropathy symptoms are occurring.
- Allergy and Immune Response Testing (ALCAT): We employ the latest in blood testing techniques to find out if there are any cases of allergic reactions present in our patients.
- Vascular Screenings: One of the most important tests is our screening for vascular damage and atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis is one of the main causes of stroke and heart attacks, and early evaluation is the key to treating these conditions. We employ a painless and simple method to extract fast and accurate results.
- Functional and Performance testing: To assess the full extent of spinal injury, our team conducts a series of exams and tests to measure the level of physical impairment. These tests allow us to fully evaluate the level of impairment and injury.
- Hormone and Adrenal Testing: Chronic stress can cause a number of health conditions in the body, and our team uses these tests to assess chronic stress and fatigue levels in our patients.