Is it right for you?
Bio-identical Hormone Therapy for Women
Every day, millions of women suffer from uncomfortable, disabling symptoms associated with the hormonal imbalances of pre-menopause, menopause and post menopause. This hormone imbalance may cause feelings of depression, anxiety, fatigue, hot flashes, insomnia, lack of sex drive or just a constant under-the-weather feeling. The major hormones in women that typically need replacement are Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone and sometimes Growth Hormone.
The signs of menopause and related hormonal issues include:
- Weight Gain
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- Low Libido
- Memory Loss
- Premenstrual syptoms
- Vaginal Dryness
Hot flashes, night sweats, trouble sleeping and weight gain are the most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance as a woman ages.
Perimenopause weight gain is often times misdiagnosed and is one of the first signs of hormonal imbalance. These signs of menopause or early menopause and related conditions are also connected to your stress levels, poor nutrition, lack of exercise and the environmental toxins your body is exposed to on a daily basis.
The good news is that hormone losses and imbalances are correctible. Through the use of bio-identical hormones, women can not only be relieved of the symptoms, but also effectively protect themselves against osteoporosis and heart disease. And through supervised treatment, natural hormone replacement therapy can make women feel healthier, and younger than they have in years.
As your medical providers, one of our primary goals is to improve your overall health by diagnosing and treating conditions early with the most advanced and trusted therapies available. One highly prevalent and undertreated condition affecting up to 13 million American men (approximately 1 in 5 men over the age of 50) is hypogonadism, commonly referred to as “low testosterone.” The most common signs are lack of energy, loss of sex drive, and mild depression.
By answering Yes or No, this simple questionnaire can help you determine if you have low testosterone levels:
1. Have you had a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Have you had a lack of energy?
3. Have you had a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life?”
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
11. Does it take longer to recover after a workout compared to 10 years ago?
12. Do you still challenge yourself when you work out?
13. Are you having difficulty sleeping?
14. Do you have stubborn belly fat?
15. Do you have increased snoring, or have sleep apnea?
If you answered “Yes” to question 1 or 7 or at least three of the other questions, you may have low testosterone levels. This can be determined by a simple blood test.
We don’t want your symptoms to limit your ability to work or enjoy life with loved ones, and we encourage you to talk openly and candidly with us if you are currently living with these symptoms. Please contact us to schedule an appointment if you wish to discuss these or any other symptoms. We take great satisfaction in doing everything in our power to improve your overall health. Thank you for trusting us with your care!
We look forward to finding out if we can help you with your pain and help you in living the life you want.
For a FREE Consultation, call 650.877.0999 Today!